• The perspective of others.
• The Strengths in your Peers and Superiors alike.
• Your Colleagues Best Practices and replicate them into a Routine
• The Big Picture
• Personal Learning and Growth
• All Successes and Failures
• Positive and Constructive Feedback, while offering the same to others.
• The results of your Work
• Any Inefficiency seen in work flow/process with Supervisor
• Communication barriers within Internal and External Customers
• Collective Obstacles that hinder efficiency.
• Problems as a Group with active input from all members.
• What you say you will do in the time in which you call out
• Refrain from blame others
• Build an environment of trust and honesty
• Keep the Residential Bancorp’s Values in Mind
• Strive to be better Daily.
• Track your Progress with Proactive and Transparent Self- Evaluation for areas of Growth and Improvement.